why to register?
To get the most from myScience you will need to register for an account. Registering is fast and free. Once you have registered you will be able to:
Get alerts for job offers, news and events:
- Choose your keywords.
- Choose whether you want to be informed about job offers, scientific news, events or all of them.
- Whenever new job offers, news or events contain one of your keywords, you will be alerted by an email.
Post your job offers on the portal jobs.myScience:
- Post your R&D jobs on jobs.myScience to reach scientists and researchers.
- This account gives you flexibility in publishing job offers online.
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 19.10
Un.e technicien.ne chimiste - Faculté de Pharmacie
- Innovation/Technology - 19.10
- Electroengineering - 19.10
Ingenieur voor ontwikkeling, implementatie en onderhoud van technische apparatuur
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 18.10
- Mechanical Engineering - 18.10
PhD Candidate - Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Physics/Materials Science - 18.10
PhD Position: Noise Effects in Surface Measurements
- Mathematics - 16.10
Two PhD Researchers in Business Statistics
- Mathematics - 12.10
Postdoc positions in Pure Mathematics