why to register?
To get the most from myScience you will need to register for an account. Registering is fast and free. Once you have registered you will be able to:
Get alerts for job offers, news and events:
- Choose your keywords.
- Choose whether you want to be informed about job offers, scientific news, events or all of them.
- Whenever new job offers, news or events contain one of your keywords, you will be alerted by an email.
Post your job offers on the portal jobs.myScience:
- Post your R&D jobs on jobs.myScience to reach scientists and researchers.
- This account gives you flexibility in publishing job offers online.
Last job offers
- Computer Science/Telecom - 20.6
Postdoc in Automated skin lesion detection and severity classification using image analysis and machine...
- Computer Science/Telecom - 6.6
Chargé-e-s de cours HES en informatique
- Business/Economics - 31.5
Collaborateur-trice scientifique HES (Post-doctorant-e)
- Environment - 31.5
PhD position in „Impact of pesticides on soil life and soil fertility”
- Physics/Materials Science - 30.5
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 29.5
Doctorant-e FNS à l’Institut des Humanités en Médecine (IHM)
- Chemistry - 1.5
Assistant Professor in Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry
- Physics/Materials Science - 19.6
PhD Candidate, High Energy Physics (Study of the HVV off-shell processes)