why to register?
To get the most from myScience you will need to register for an account. Registering is fast and free. Once you have registered you will be able to:
Get alerts for job offers, news and events:
- Choose your keywords.
- Choose whether you want to be informed about job offers, scientific news, events or all of them.
- Whenever new job offers, news or events contain one of your keywords, you will be alerted by an email.
Post your job offers on the portal jobs.myScience:
- Post your R&D jobs on jobs.myScience to reach scientists and researchers.
- This account gives you flexibility in publishing job offers online.
Last job offers
- Materials Science - 10.12
5 postdoc positions (3 years) on modelling, testing and inspection of 3D printed materials and composites
- Social Sciences - 10.12
4 PhD Positions
- Life Sciences - 10.12
PhD Candidate Plant-Microbe-Insect Interactions
- Environment - 10.12
PhD Positions on Energy Systems Modeling
- Pedagogy - 7.12
Un.e technicien.ne en informatique pour le Département Enseignement
- Chemistry - 6.12
- Politics - 5.12
- Computer Science/Telecom - 5.12
Postdoctoral Researcher, Computational Linguistics