Therefore we want to use this occasion to better advertise to all interested people at Ghent university the possibilities of collaborating with GUGC in South Korea.
The campus is indeed our own campus and so a spearhead in our internationalization policy and offers a lot of opportunities for collaboration not only in South Korea but also in the wider region.
To make this clear we organize a get-together occasion on Wednesday, 17th of January in Het Pand, Onderbergen 1, room ’Oude Infirmerie’ at 14 h.
The program is as follows:
1. Welcome by Prof. Mieke Van Herreweghe, vicerector
2. Presentation of the present situation of GUGC and possibilities for cooperation by Prof. Guido Van Huylenbroeck, Director for internationalization
3. Presentation of the educational program by Prof. Stephen Depuydt
4. Short presentations of the research groups by the present GUGC professors
5. Q & A and open discussions (eventually in groups)
6. New Year’s drink and informal contacts
This get-together is open for all people involved or interested in the operations of GUGC in South Korea. The event is free of charge, but we ask you to register via webappsx.ugent.be/eventManager/events/GUGCgettogether