After the success of the European Company Sport Games in Ghent, Ghent University staff members will have the opportunity to participate in the 2nd World Company Sports Games in the French seaside resort of La Baule between 23 and 27 May 2018.
It is possible to register for 1 of the 25 different sports disciplines, or alternatively, for a recreational sports programme and the 5 km or 10 km beach walk (on Saturday afternoon). The registration fee is â‚¬110.00 (without shuttles) or â‚¬150.00 (with shuttles between all official hotels, sports facilities and meeting centre). There is an additional fee for golf.
Each participant is responsible for their own transport (by car, train or plane) to and from La Baule (about 700 km from Ghent). The accommodation may also be freely chosen, but this is best arranged through the organisation because they have taken out many options in most of the hotels and properties in the neighbourhood.
The costs (registration fee, transportation and accommodation) is to be borne by participants. There is no service exemption provided, but Ghent University is offering training facilities to the participants.
- The deadline for registering (via the online registration module): Tuesday 23 January 2018
- For all the information about WCSG La Baule 2018 (including accommodation): www.wcsg2018.com
- For registration with the Ghent University delegation: goo.gl/forms/Argwwiv5tHwXYAxq2
- To book accommodation: wcsg2018 [at] ffse (p) fr
- For questions about the games: dirk.vanhaelter [at] ugent (p) be
- For questions about the registration module: inge.vandekauter [at] ugent (p) be