why to register?
To get the most from myScience you will need to register for an account. Registering is fast and free. Once you have registered you will be able to:
Get alerts for job offers, news and events:
- Choose your keywords.
- Choose whether you want to be informed about job offers, scientific news, events or all of them.
- Whenever new job offers, news or events contain one of your keywords, you will be alerted by an email.
Post your job offers on the portal jobs.myScience:
- Post your R&D jobs on jobs.myScience to reach scientists and researchers.
- This account gives you flexibility in publishing job offers online.
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 27.3
Vacancy for PhD Candidate at KU Leuven Biomat
- History/Archeology - 26.3
PhD Candidate, Historical future expectations in the Late Medieval and Early Modern Period
- Computer Science/Telecom - 26.3
Research Position on Artificial Intelligence for Robotic Re- and Demanufacturing of Electric Car Batteries
- Law - 24.3
- Health - 24.3
Postdoctoral position in Alzheimer’s disease
- Environment - 24.3
PhD research position in the field of Environmental and Bio-science Engineering to collaborate in the project ’Voluntary...
- Life Sciences - 19.3
Postdoc position: Exploration of gut microbial community dynamics in vitro
- Pharmacology - 16.3
Doctoral Researcher (pre-)clinical Research on Prostate Cancer