why to register?
To get the most from myScience you will need to register for an account. Registering is fast and free. Once you have registered you will be able to:
Get alerts for job offers, news and events:
- Choose your keywords.
- Choose whether you want to be informed about job offers, scientific news, events or all of them.
- Whenever new job offers, news or events contain one of your keywords, you will be alerted by an email.
Post your job offers on the portal jobs.myScience:
- Post your R&D jobs on jobs.myScience to reach scientists and researchers.
- This account gives you flexibility in publishing job offers online.
Last job offers
- Computer Science - 15.7
Doctoral scholarship holder Applied Engineering - Electronics, with a focus on biomedical signal processing, machine learning and applied artificial intelligenc...
- Chemistry - 14.7
Doctoral scholarship holder Photo(electro)catalytic hydrogen production
- Social Sciences - 14.7
Slovenian phd position on media and adolescent well-being
- Computer Science - 14.7
PhD researcher on machine learning models for electrical excitation of the heart
- Environment - 13.7
- Law - 13.7
Doctoral scholarship holder in the field of Social Law
- Linguistics/Literature - 13.7
Doctoral scholarship holder in the field of cognitive writing process research. The project is entitled: Source-based writing in L1, L2 and FL: modelling of suc...
- Innovation - 13.7
Doctoral scholarship holder in the field of Second Language Acquisition (German)