why to register?
To get the most from myScience you will need to register for an account. Registering is fast and free. Once you have registered you will be able to:
Get alerts for job offers, news and events:
- Choose your keywords.
- Choose whether you want to be informed about job offers, scientific news, events or all of them.
- Whenever new job offers, news or events contain one of your keywords, you will be alerted by an email.
Post your job offers on the portal jobs.myScience:
- Post your R&D jobs on jobs.myScience to reach scientists and researchers.
- This account gives you flexibility in publishing job offers online.
Last job offers
- Linguistics/Literature - 23.4
PhD position Computational Historical Linguistics
- Law/Forensics - 23.4
Doctoraatspositie over de validering van de bestaande ijkingstoetsen binnen de faculteiten Wetenschappen, IndustriŽle Wetenschappen...
- Environment - 18.4
PhD position ’Robust optimization of ground vibration barriers’
- Mathematics - 18.4
PhD Candidate in mathematical analysis
- Business/Economics - 18.4
Post-Doctoral Research Position in Agricultural and Development Economics
- Health - 17.4
Full-time Postdoctoral Scientist position
- Environment - 17.4
PhD Candidate Ecological modelling in ecotoxicology
- Life Sciences - 17.4
Vacancy for a professorship in Plant Biology and Biotechnology at Ghent University Global Campus, South Korea